28. Thou art my God, and I wilt praise thee. My mighty God who hath done this mighty and marvelous thing. Thou shalt be mine, and all the praise my soul is capable of shall be poured forth at thy feet. Thou art my God, I will exalt thee. Thou hast exalted me, and as far as my praises can do it, I will exalt thy name. However dull and cold I may sometimes feel myself, I will rouse my nature, and determine that as long as I have any being that being will be spent to thy praise. Forever thou art my God, and forever I will give thee thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 115:15
Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. Pagpalain nawa kayo ng PANGINOON, siya na gumawa ng langit at lupa! Kamo g...
-
For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, ...
-
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to...
-
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. Kanilang sin...
-
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them;...
-
The Treasury of David by Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) 46. The Lord liveth . Possessing underived, essential, independent a...
No comments:
Post a Comment