28. Thou art my God, and I wilt praise thee. My mighty God who hath done this mighty and marvelous thing. Thou shalt be mine, and all the praise my soul is capable of shall be poured forth at thy feet. Thou art my God, I will exalt thee. Thou hast exalted me, and as far as my praises can do it, I will exalt thy name. However dull and cold I may sometimes feel myself, I will rouse my nature, and determine that as long as I have any being that being will be spent to thy praise. Forever thou art my God, and forever I will give thee thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 115:15
Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. Pagpalain nawa kayo ng PANGINOON, siya na gumawa ng langit at lupa! Kamo g...
-
1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the...
-
13. The taught one of verse 12 is here a teacher himself. What we learn in secret we are to proclaim upon the housetops. What the Lo...
-
Tagalog Biblia (ABAB) | e-Sword 11.x | 1.916 MB in RAR DOWNLOAD HERE How to install/integrate at e-sword application. 1. Extract...
-
The Treasury of David by Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) 32. He Iooketh on the earth, and it trembleth . The Lord who has grac...
-
The Treasury of David by Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) 13. They soon forget his works . They seemed in a hurry to get the Lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment