Sunday, February 17, 2019
Psalms 115:15
Ye are blessed of the LORD which made heaven and earth. Pagpalain nawa kayo ng PANGINOON, siya na gumawa ng langit at lupa! Kamo g...
-
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 16 At narito, lumapi...
-
Part Two Bibliology: 13 THE CANON OF SCRIPTURE A DISPENSATIONAL THEOLOGY By Charles F Baker 5. Manuscript . A manuscript is a compos...
-
The Treasury of David by Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) 12. Then believed they his words . That is to say, they believed the ...
-
1 And it came to pass at the end of twenty years, wherein Solomon had built the house of the LORD, and his own house, 1 Ug nahitabo sa...
-
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are...
